Tuition difference offset.
Special scholarships were approved to ensure competitive financial aid packages from Concordia.
Financial Aid »
Our academic advisors and admissions counselors will work with you individually to develop a graduation plan.
Articulation Agreements »
If you’re looking to transfer with a group of friends, you can request to room together in our residence halls.
Living on Campus »
Dear Marymount MBA Students,
Having anxiety, stress, and worry about completing your MBA?
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6–7 (NIV)
Concordia University Irvine’s MBA Program is here to help!
You have ambitions. You have worked hard. And you are on the path to an MBA!
Because of your unique situation, Concordia will accept up to 30 completed units transferable from your MBA work at Marymount California University.
What’s next? Apply for Concordia’s MBA Program. Concordia has partnered with Marymount California University and has finalized an Articulation Agreement that will assist you in finishing your MBA degree by mapping your completed courses to the Concordia requirements!
Let Concordia help. Concordia’s MBA program is focused on skill development for people like you who are early in their career. Our goal is to give you the knowledge and tools that can take years to develop as well as develop professional networks with your classmates.
Top Ten Benefits of Concordia’s MBA Program:
- We deliver courses in “Dual Modality” (students choose between online).
- All courses are seven-week terms (except for the Capstone) and all classes meet one night a week.
- Our professors have practical, real world business experience, and our MBA students are working professionals.
- We welcome students of all faiths and are inclusive of students of all backgrounds and beliefs.
- You will discover a cooperative and collaborative environment in our classrooms. Students develop bonds that help advance and last throughout your career.
- Students/faculty/alumni from all different business industries encourage students to network and find their own vocation and personal callings the Lord gives each one of us.
- Tuition is $950 per unit.
- 40 total units – up to 30 Marymount course credits (excluding Capstone) will be accepted.
- Personal support from our MBA Academic Advisor to consult and plan out your remaining graduation plan both at entrance and throughout the program.
- Fully accredited:
- IACBE: International Accreditation Counsel for Business Education, and
- WASC: Western Association of Schools & Colleges
Next class starts are: May 9, July 4 and August 29. You could be in your first Concordia MBA class in just weeks! Send your email inquiry to Dr. Yi Schuler, MBA Academic Advisor at [email protected].
We look forward to welcoming you,
Dr. Drew Wolf, Director MBA Program
Dean George W. Wright, School of Business & Economics
Concordia University Irvine