The study of Psychology is designed to develop your capacities to explore, conceptualize, explicate, and interpret past and present human experience by understanding truth as it is revealed in God’s word (Scripture) and God’s world (the sophisticated scientific study and well-reasoned theoretical understanding of humans).
With a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from Concordia University, you will be able to:
- Write and speak in genres appropriate to the behavioral sciences.
- Summarize and evaluate literature to demonstrate critical understanding of content, theories and methods.
- Demonstrate understanding of statistical concepts, perform calculations successfully and apply problem solving strategies to analyze statistical data and draw appropriate conclusions.
- Illustrate how a Christian world-view interrelates with and complements the scientific study of human behavior.
- Examine the different components of socio-cultural and international diversity.