CUI's MA or MS in Coaching and Athletics Administration
12 Years of Successfully Preparing Coaches & Athletics Administrators
The Masters in Coaching and Athletics Administration program enhances leadership and administrative skills while building professional growth for coaches and athletic administrators. The MCAA experience is top-ranked and renowned for its positive and practical approach in the world of educational athletics.
Through participation in Concordia University Irvine’s Masters in Coaching and Athletics Administration programs you will:
- Grow professionally with a relevant curriculum and approach to coaching and athletic leadership.
- Strengthen your teaching, coaching, and administrative abilities in a nationally acclaimed educational environment.
- Define your philosophy and practice of coaching, athletics, and leadership.
- Build and maintain a national professional network of athletic leaders with diverse perspectives and experiences.
- Enhance character development and ethical leadership in a faith-based environment.
Concordia Irvine's MCAA Program
- The largest coaching and athletics administration program in the nation offering student-centered flexibility.
- The Master of Arts degree provides an opportunity in which courses may be completed onsite, online, or any combination. The Master of Science degree can be completed fully online. Learn more about these two options.
- Fully accredited by the Senior College and University Commission of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- Features award-winning faculty.
- Having graduated 3000 MCAA alumni in all 50 states and nine foreign countries, we continue to expand the mission and vision of Concordia University Irvine.
Visit us at our information night or request information.