Express Room Reservation Request System
If you have not reserved before, or it has been a while since you last reserved a room, please review these brief directions before you make a reservation.
- You are requesting the room and the equipment (seating, AV, etc.) generally found in that room.
- If you have questions about how to use the equipment in any of the rooms, please contact ITS at 949-214-3175 or [email protected].
- If you are reserving the CUCenter, and wish to use the sound or AV services, you MUST contact ITS at 949-214-3175 or [email protected].
- If you are requesting food service, make that request directly to Laura Hodge with Bon Appetit: [email protected] cafebonappetit. You MUST include your organization-account number on the request. Food service requests without this charge number will not be processed.
- Once you get to the Service section of the request form, you may add additional Furnishings or Audio/Video to the request. Do NOT request any food service using the online form. A sound technician for CUC may NOT be made using the Services section of the online form. These two services MUST be made directly with the provider following the directions above.
Do NOT consider a room officially reserved until you receive an email confirmation of the reservation. Please make note of any information listed under the EVENT MEMO area of the confirmation. Print the confirmation email and bring it with you to your event.
To access the scheduling software:
For login credentials or questions, please contact Davis Garton at [email protected].