||May 20th 2019
||August 19th 2019
||November 18th 2019
||February 17th 2020
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Online Application Paper Application
Application Fee: $50
Requirements: Students must possess a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 2.75 (or a letter of petition approved by the Admissions Committee if the GPA is below a 2.75).
We do NOT require students to take the GRE or GMAT exam or provide letters of recommendation.
Your official transcript from a regionally accredited college or university that confirms your bachelor's degree can be mailed to this address:
Concordia University Irvine
Attention: MCAA Admissions
1530 Concordia West
Irvine, California 92612-3203
- A total of 8 equivalent graduate-level units can be considered for transfer in place of MCAA elective units.
- All transfer coursework must be graduate-level work completed at a regionally accredited institution.
- Send official graduate-level transcripts and course descriptions, along with the course transfer request form to Concordia “Attention: MCAA Admissions - Lupe Valdivia".
- If your school can send official electronic transcripts, please have them sent to email@example.com.
- The MCAA program director will decide whether a course is transferable or not once all necessary paperwork is submitted (pending Registrar approval).
- We will only review transfer course work once a student has been accepted into the MCAA program.
Application Fee: $150
International transcripts must be evaluated by the International Education Research Foundation.
International Paper Application
If your undergraduate cumulative GPA is below a 2.75, you can write a petition letter to the Admissions Committee. This 2-3 page letter should include the following:
- an explanation for why your GPA was below a 2.75
- what you have done since graduating that has prepared you for graduate school
- what you are doing now and hope to do in the future
- why you chose the Concordia MCAA program.
Your petition letter can be emailed to John Kulstad at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance with the admissions process, contact John Kulstad at 949-214-3575 or email@example.com