Applying for a Living Learning Community (LLC)
- It is important to submit your application as soon as possible, there are a limited number of available spots in each LLC.
- Applications are first-come, first-served, and will be received by the LLC application committee in that order.
- Before choosing the community you would like to apply to, be sure to read the LLC description clearly.
- LLCs will accept any interested student with a sophomore, junior, or senior class standing. Transfer students are welcome.
How to Apply
- Complete your housing application at cui.erezlife.com
- Select which Living Learning Community (LLC) you would like to apply to
- Please note the following building locations for each LLC:
- Kappa - Polis Plaza
- Theta - The Creative Edge
- Lambda - Global Village
- Omicron - Bella Amore
Once you have completed your housing application, you will receive an email regarding your application status from cui.erezlife.com. If you receive an email with a different building assignment, the LLC’s may be full and you can sign-up to live in another residence hall. Email [email protected] with any questions.