Internships are opportunities to gain practical work experience in a variety of fields. Here are just some advantages an internship offers:
- Internships serve as a link between college and work
- Investigate and experience the organization’s culture
- Develop and identify career-related and transferable skills
- Internships allow you to network and meet people within your field
- According to a recent Job Report from the National Association of Colleges and Employers, 80.9% of new college hires had either a co-op or internship experience.
Steps Towards Getting Hired
Non-paid Internship Regulations