Fourth Year | Job Search & Grad School Planning
As a fourth year student, now is the time to work on action plans for launching into your vocation as a worker or continue your vocation as a student in graduate school. Below are steps to take in your final year of the 4 Year Career Roadmap:
- Create a strategic plan with a career coach on how to solidify your personal career brand and market yourself to potential employers.
- Learn interview skills and conduct practice interviews with a Career Coach
- Attend a Career Fair and/or Grad Fair
- Work with the Writing Studio to review personal statements for graduate school
- Update Handshake profile and resume to explore full-time employment
- Review your resume with a Career Coach
- Follow us on social media
- Attend workshops + events
- Job Search
- Graduate School Planning
2 Peter 1:10-11 — Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble, and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.