The Master's in Executive Coaching and Consultation will take between 1 year and 19 months for a total of 33 credits. Students will take one or two 7-week courses at a time. Learning activities will involve approximately 10 to 14 hours of the student’s time investment each week. It is suggested that students working full time take only one course at a time.
Through successful completion of the Masters of Arts program, participants will earn 170 hours of coach-specific training and mentor coaching required for the International Coaching Federation’s (ICF) Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential.
- EXCC 600: Personal Development Skills Process Group (3 units)
- EXCC 602: Building Healthy Culture and Performance (3 units)
- EXCC 604: Leading Change and Motivation (3 units)
- EXCC 612: Executive Coaching and Character Development (3 units)
- EXCC 613: Developing the Executive Coaching Relationship (3 units)
- EXCC 614: Advanced Executive Coaching (3 units)
- EXCC 615: Creative Strategy Building (3 units)
- EXCC 616: Presentation and Training Skills (3 units)
- EXCC 617: Advanced Consultation Skills (3 units)
- EXCC 618: Internship: Executive Coaching and Consultation I (3 units)
- EXCC 619: Internship: Executive Coaching and Consultation II (3 units)
- EXCC 620: Executive Coaching and Consultation Capstone (3 units)
Elective Courses - Choose one course
- EXCC 607: Group Coaching (3 units)
- EXCC 609: Advanced Theories in Organizational Design and Development (3 units)
- ORGL 605: Team Building, Conflict Management and Managing Difficult People (3 units)
- ORGL 606: Leadership and Transformation (3 units)
- ORGL 610: Leadership and Organizational Assessment (3 units)
- ORGL 611: Systems and Project Management (3 units)
For course descriptions, please see the Academic Catalog.
All courses are conducted in English.