Transfer Made Easy
Transferring to Concordia University Irvine is an easy process! We waive the application fee for veterans and dependents using VA Educational Benefits.
CUI is not an impacted campus! We admit on a rolling basis and have staff dedicated solely to making sure your transfer process is easy. Once your application file for admission is complete, meaning that we have your application, official high school and all college transcripts, we will make a decision within days. Give us a call!
Veterans who are using the Ch. 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill®, have 36 months of active duty time, and qualify for the Yellow Ribbon Program, are eligible for unlimited scholarships at an unlimited dollar amount—meaning you can attend a private university and have your tuition and mandatory fees fully covered!
- 128 semester units are required for graduation
- 32 semester units must be completed at CUI (18 of the last 24 must be completed at CUI)
- 33 semester units of upper-division coursework are required for graduation of which 21 units must be completed at CUI
- 18 units in the student's major and 9 units in the minor must be completed at CUI
- A maximum of 70 semester units are accepted from a two-year accredited community college
- A maximum of 96 semester units are accepted from a four-year accredited college/university
- All major required courses must be completed with a grade of C or better
- Up to 32 units of the Joint Service Transcript can be accepted. If you feel that one of your classes should be covered by your military experience please notify the Director of the Staff Sergeant Matthew Thompson Veterans Resource Center and they will help you fill out a Substitution Form to have the Program Director see if it can be approved.
- Graduation Requirements
For a list of articulation agreements for local California Community Colleges please view Articulation Agreements.
Schedule a Visit