Concordia University Irvine is proud to participate in the Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program and we have an unlimited number of scholarships at an unlimited dollar amount for those who qualify.
The Yellow Ribbon Program (YRP) provides financial assistance to eligible students for the difference between net tuition and fees and the amount of reimbursement approved by the VA ($25,162.14). Any tuition/mandatory fees remaining after the $25,162.14 is paid out will be split evenly between the VA and CUI. Concordia University Irvine is committed to honoring all students who receive 100% benefit level of the Chapter 33-Post 9/11 GI Bill®.
How the Ch 33 Post 9/11 and Fry Scholarship works
How the Yellow Ribbon Program works
- Tuition and required fees covered 100%
- Books and supplies allowance up to $1,000 per year
- Housing allowance up to $3,206 per month
- No cap on contribution amount and unlimited number of participants
- All majors/programs are eligible for Yellow Ribbon
- Eligible for the maximum benefit (100%) rate under the Post-9/11 GI Bill®
- Fully-discharged from the military: not on active duty, not a spouse transferee of an active duty member
- Fully admitted and enrolled in a curriculum program of study
- In good academic standing