It can be difficult beginning any new chapter in our lives. We want our new members to understand that they have supporters that will always have their back. We will work through any difficulties they may encounter whether they be school-related or personal. We strive to maintain camaraderie and emphasize on the peer-mentorship we became accustomed to through our military experiences to:
- Assist in the transition of Veterans into civilian university life.
- Bridge the cultural gaps between Veterans, dependents, and non-military students.
- Create networks for a diverse group of individuals to achieve career and educational goals.
- Develop a loyal community that will always hold its members to a high academic and moral standard.
- Encourage and support any members and non-members who may be struggling with any difficult phase in their lives.
- Continue to honor America’s military traditions.
- Open to ANY student, faculty, or staff member.
- Will not discriminate based on gender, race, religion, national origin, or disability.