To make it more feasible for prospective students to visit CUI, we offer a one-time reimbursement of up to $500* for your own flight to visit us on campus.
Important: Please contact your admissions counselor to schedule your visit before you purchase your flight.
Eligibility Information for Travel Reimbursement
- You must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student through the first two weeks of the semester you start at CUI to be eligible for reimbursement.
- The reimbursement program applies to an individual campus visit or event coordinated by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions prior to the start of the semester. It does not apply to travel for move-in day or the start of school.
- Please purchase your flight upon confirmation of your visit by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
Important: Please see our Campus visit calendar and read our instructions for a campus visit before you purchase your flight.
- John Wayne Airport, Orange County (SNA): Driving time to campus is approximately 17 minutes [8.1 miles].
- Long Beach Airport (LGB): Driving time is approximately 29 minutes [25.8 miles].
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX): Driving time is approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes [44.7 miles].
- Ontario International Airport (ONT): Driving time is approximately 1 hour [46.5 miles].