Personally learn from Dr. John Townsend
Students enrolled in our Masters of Art in Organizational Leadership will:
- Begin with a 4-day Kick-off Conference with your community of fellow students where Dr. Townsend will conduct a series of trainings to jump-start your Master’s program.
- Connect with your cohort in a guided-process group experience to earn your first three credits, where you will learn to unpack key moments in your life story and grow your character.
- Join a live webinar once a month where Dr. Townsend and Fellows of the Institute conduct a training, with time allotted for personal interaction with the class and time for Q&A.
- Engage with Dr. Townsend’s exclusive training videos and podcasts created for each course.
- Gain access to white papers written by Dr. Townsend for topic areas that draw on his decades of experience in leadership development and consulting.