If you’re thinking of transferring to Concordia University Irvine from a California community college, or a four-year college, CUI could just be the fit for you.
CUI has transfer articulation agreements with several California community colleges specifying how coursework taken at California community colleges can transfer seamlessly to your major requirements at CUI.
Although the CUI GE requirement does not have to be completed prior to transfer, CUI accepts the following in place of most CUI GE requirements:
- A.A. (Associate of Arts) and A.S. (Associate of Science) degrees that meet CSU General Education Breadth requirements
- A.D.T. (Associate Degree for Transfer)
- CSU (California State University) General Education Breadth requirements
- IGETC (Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum)
- DTA (Direct Transfer Associate) degree from Oregon and Washington
Students transferring from a California community college with an ADT (Associate Degree for Transfer) have a transfer pathway that ensures:
- At least 60 transferable semester units*
- Junior standing (with at least 60 transferable semester units)*
- Academic major preparation
- Timely progress toward degree completion
To see transfer requirements, area community college articulation agreements, what ADT majors CUI
accepts, our application process, deadlines, scholarships & financial aid, or to register for a Transfer
Info Session, visit www.cui.edu/transfer.