Download International Application ($150 application fee)
Second Degree Accelerated BSN (ABSN) Required Supporting Documentations
With the exception of Foundation in Christian Theology and Old or New Testament study, students may transfer all required pre-requisite units from any regionally accredited institution*. All science classes must also include a laboratory portion and be completed within 5 years of intended admission term. Online science classes with online/virtual/take home laboratories portion will not be accepted. View the complete list here.
- ABSN applicants must have completed a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in any discipline from a regionally accredited institution. Students will be able to transfer a maximum of seventy five (75) units total from a previous degree, including pre-requisite courses.
- Minimum required cumulative GPA is 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- All pre-requisite classes must be completed with a “C” or better. Complete list of pre-req classes is listed here
- Submit an online application to the ABSN program. All supporting documents, as listed on the application checklist, must be submitted by the application deadline.
- Admission interviews are required and by invitation only. If selected, it is mandatory for applicants to attend in person.
The ABSN program admits students twice (2) per year: Summer and Fall. ABSN Program has a hard and fast admission deadline, meaning all application documents must be received on or before the deadline. Postmarked items will be not be accepted.
Summer deadline*: January 15th
Fall deadline*: June 1st.
* If deadline falls on a public holiday or weekend, the deadline will automatically be forwarded to the following business day.
Nursing Admissions Contacts