This is the general profile of successful candidates in the past. Medical related volunteer and/or experience (i.e. CNA, CCE/Health Scholar, etc) are not required, however, it is highly recommended.
Download International Application ($150 application fee)
- ABSN applicants must have completed a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in any discipline from a regionally accredited institution. Students will be able to transfer a maximum of seventy five (75) units total from a previous degree, including pre-requisite courses.
- Minimum required cumulative GPA is 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- All pre-requisite classes must be completed with a “C” or better. Complete list of pre-req classes is listed here
- Submit an online application to the ABSN program. All supporting documents, as listed on the application checklist, must be submitted by the application deadline.
- Admission interviews are required and by invitation only. If the committee determines you have a strong application profile, you will be contacted via email for your assigned schedule. If you are invited to interview, please plan on making your own travel arrangements. It is mandatory for invited candidates to be present on campus for the interview process. If you fail to appear during the interview, the committee will automatically assume that you withdraw from the admission process.
Accelerated BSN (ABSN) Required Supporting Documentations
With the exception of Foundation in Christian Theology and New Testament study, students may transfer all required pre-requisite units from any regionally accredited institution*. All science classes must also include a laboratory portion and be completed within 5 years of intended admission term. Online science classes with online/virtual/take home laboratories portion will not be accepted. View the complete list here.
Applicants are allowed to have a maximum of two (2) classes in-progress by the deadline with proof of enrollment. All pre-requisite classes must be completed by May 31st (Summer applicants) or October 1st (Fall applicants).
*Coursework will be evaluated for transferability at the time of application.
The ABSN program admits students twice per year: Summer and Fall terms. To be considered for ABSN admission, your completed application packet must be received by the admission office (either by mail or hand-delivered) on or before the deadline. Documents postmarked on the deadline date will be automatically disqualified. All incomplete files by the deadline will be cancelled and applicants will have to submit a new application for the following admission term.
Summer term application deadline* January 15th
Fall term application deadline* June 1st.
* If deadline falls on a public holiday or weekend, the deadline will automatically be forwarded to the following business day.
Nursing Admission Contacts