Paying Your Bill and Holds
How do I pay my bill?
Payments can be mailed, made in person or online. We accept cash, check, money order, cashier's check or credit card payments. Credit Card payments can only be made online; we accept MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Electronic checks payments can also be made online.
How do I manage my account?
Banner web: We encourage you to manage your account online. After you login, from the Main Menu select "Student Services" then "Student Records" and select: 'Student Account Summary" to view your account by term. For payment information please visit the Bursar's Office online. For further assistance, please contact Edgar Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org 800-229-1200 Ext. 3073 or 949-214-3073.
How do I remove a Hold?
There are three different types of Holds and how they are released:
- Financial Aid Holds: A student who has begun the process of filling out financial aid, yet hasn't turned in all the paperwork will receive a financial aid Hold. To release this Hold the student must complete all required paperwork. Contact Financial Aid at email@example.com, 800-229-1200 Ext. 3066, or 949-214-3066.
- Unpaid Balance Holds: A student who is past due in any debt to the University will have a Hold on their account. They are not permitted to register in any school or college of the University. Holds are released when payment is received. Non-payment does not constitute withdrawal from classes. The student must notify the Registrar's Office, in writing, when he/she wishes to withdraw. Contact Edgar Lopez regarding Financial Holds at firstname.lastname@example.org 800-229-1200 Ext. 3073 or 949-214-3073.
- Registration Holds: This is a Hold placed on a student by the admissions department if they have not completed all of their paperwork to be admitted to the program. They are admitted as non-matriculating students and will not be able to register for the second term unless all of the paperwork has been received. This Hold is released once all required paperwork has been received. Contact one of your Academic Advisors for notification once all of your all of your documents are submitted to admissions so that the hold can be released.
To view Holds you will log in to Banner web. Select Student & Financial Services, then select Student Records and View Holds. Please note if you have a Hold this will prevent you from registering for your next class.
Refund and Prorated Tuition Amounts
One-Week or 9 day classes:
- Day 1: Drop without penalty
- Day 2: 70% Refund; 30 % Prorated Tuition
- Day 3: 40% Refund; 60 % Prorated Tuition
- Day 4 - 9: No Refunds
7, 8, 10, and 11 Week Classes:
- Week 1: Add/drop classes without penalty
- Week 2: 72% Refund; 28 % Prorated Tuition
- Week 3: 58% Refund; 42 % Prorated Tuition
- Week 4: 40% Refund; 60 % Prorated Tuition
- Week 5 - 11: No Refunds
Financial aid is prorated based on Return of Title IV regulations. Please contact your financial aid counselor for more information.