Skip to Main Content

Payment Methods


You may view your University charges and credits online at MyRecords. After you log in, from the Main Menu select "My Student Bill" to view and pay your account.


Payments can be mailed, made in person, or online.

Pay in Person

Location: North Grimm Hall Bldg., 1st Floor
View office hours »

Pay by Mail

You may mail in a check, money order, or cashier's check. All payments should be made payable to Concordia University. Please add your student ID number in the memo area of your payment.

Concordia University/Bursar's Office
1530 Concordia West
Irvine, California 92612-3203

Payments Made by Your Employer or Other Sponsor

If your bill is being paid by your employer or an outside agency that requires University billing, please provide documentation indicating the address and authorized amount to be billed and return this documentation with the remittance portion of your bill by the due date. In addition, you must complete and mail a Tuition Assistance Form (please contact the Bursar's Office to request the form). If your sponsor is not paying all of your charges, you are responsible for payment of the difference by the due date. If payment is not received for your share of the charges by the due date, a late penalty will be assessed.

Work Study and RA Pay/Student Payroll Deduction

If you choose to have your Work Study or RA pay funds pay directly to your student account, you must complete the Student Employee Tuition Payment Agreement included on your "Student Employee Handbook" for this designation to take place. This form must be filled out every academic year.

Back to top