University Services manages the campus master calendar through the 25Live software program. All events that happen on CUI’s campus should be scheduled in 25Live, usually based on the space and resources the event requires. Events are registered in 25Live to help the University keep accurate records of events, prevent events from space use conflicts, organize resources for events, and manage traffic inflow and outflow through the Campus Safety Department. Annual and seasonal events are compiled and approved by the Facility Use Committee during the Spring semester. Coursework is scheduled in 25Live by the Registrar’s Office through the Banner interface system. Other events and meetings are requested by CUI departments through 25Live as needed and confirmed by University Services. A confirmation indicates that the space and resources requested are available. Conferences and outside organizers that use on-campus spaces are also scheduled in 25Live. 25Live is available to CUI employees only.
If you have not reserved before, or it has been a while since you last reserved a room, please review these brief directions before you make a reservation.
- You are requesting the room and the equipment (seating, AV, etc.) generally found in that room.
- If you have questions about how to use the equipment in any of the rooms, please contact ITS at 949-214-3175 or [email protected].
- If you are reserving the CUCenter, and wish to use the sound or AV services, you MUST contact ITS at 949-214-3175 or [email protected].
- If you are requesting food service, make that request directly to Craig Irby with Bon Appetit: [email protected]. You MUST include your organization-account number on the request. Food service requests without this charge number will not be processed.
- Once you get to the Service section of the request form, you may add additional Furnishings or Audio/Video to the request. Do NOT request any food service using the online form. A sound technician for CUC may NOT be made using the Services section of the online form. These two services MUST be made directly with the provider following the directions above.