Dear LEAD Applicant:
Thank you for applying to the Leadership Education & Development (LEAD) Program in the Center for Student Leadership and Development (CSLD). Being a LEAD Coordinator requires a tremendous amount of dedication to providing excellent service and programming to the student population at Concordia University Irvine.
Applications must be completed and submitted no later than 4:30 p.m. on Friday, Feb 3, 2023. After you submit your application, you will receive an email to sign up for a group and an individual interview, which will take place beginning Monday, February 6, 2023.
Please note the following important dates for all LEAD positions:
- LEAD Coordinators are required to attend the All Student Leadership Kick-off Night on Friday, April 14, 2023 from 5pm-6:30pm (Location TBD).
- LEAD Coordinators must be available to return to campus for fall student leadership training and participate in all WOW activities from Sunday, August 6, 2023-Sunday, August 20, 2023 (subject to change).
- LEAD Coordinators must be available to return to campus for spring student leadership training on Friday, January 5, 2024 (subject to change) and participate in Spring Orientation.
- LEAD Coordinators are required to attend LEAD Team Huddles that will take place on Wednesdays from 10:30-11:00 am during the fall and spring semester, 2023-2024 (time subject to change).
- LEAD Coordinators will meet weekly as a group and individually with their designated supervisor.
- LEAD Coordinators are responsible for working 10 hours on average per week.
- LEAD Coordinators will work as a team together to put on quality events that will serve the student body.
You may indicate your preference for which LEAD area in which you would like to serve, however you will be placed according to the needs of the LEAD program. If you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact me at (949) 214-3048, or via email at [email protected].
Director of Student Life & Leadership Development