Music Scholarship Information & Application
About Music Scholarships at Concordia:
Concordia has a small undergraduate population, but a large music program. We need to fill positions in all of our major ensembles with talented students from any major. Becoming a musician at Concordia is a tremendous opportunity! Music Scholarships provide an additional layer to your financial aid package, which may also include academic merit, need-based, and other institutional aid.
Music scholarships are granted on a rolling basis. Available scholarship funds can change as the recruitment cycle progresses. Please be sure to reserve your spot in the pool of music scholarship funds right away by completing a music scholarship interest form. Then, schedule an audition by emailing email@example.com.
All interested students must complete the Music Scholarship Interest Form prior to scheduling an audition.
Music scholarship interest form
The Music Department will host auditions in the month of February, with the primary audition day being Fine Arts Day on Saturday, Feb. 9. Auditioning students should attend Fine Arts Day if they can. If that is not possible, please choose an alternate day in February.
- November 9 - Music track of Senior Preview Day (must register to audition)
- February 9 - Fine Arts Day (must register to audition)
- Friday, Feb. 8 - Choral rehearsal auditions 3:00-5:00p (Choir scholarship auditions only)
- Saturday, Feb. 9 - Fine Arts Day 9:00a-2:00p (all audition areas available)
- Saturday, Feb. 16 - A Night for Valentines and Auditions 6:00-9:00p (all audition areas available)
- Friday, Feb. 22 - Choral rehearsal auditions 3:00-5:00p (All audition areas available)
- Friday, Feb. 22 - Instrumental Spotlight Auditions 6:00-9:00p (Instrumental Auditions only)
- Saturday, Feb. 23 - Handbell Auditions 1:00-1:30p