Students seeking admission to the Master of Healthcare Administration program will be required to submit the following:
- A paper application (PDF) or online application with nonrefundable application fee of $50 (Payment Form).
- One official transcript from a regionally accredited college or university that shows your confirmed bachelor’s degree. Official college transcripts must be sent in a sealed envelope.
- Must have earned a cumulative GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale.
- Statement of Intent
- Written essay (250 words) of personal, professional, and educational goals for becoming a healthcare administrator.
- Minimum of 1 professional reference required. Personal reference optional.
- A current professional resume
Additionally, the following qualifications may be taken into consideration:
- 2-3 years healthcare-related management experience (preferred)
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, electronic searches, and Internet resources (strongly recommended)
Transfer of Credit
You may transfer in up to 2 courses (6 units), provided the coursework meets all of the following criteria:
- Is graduate-level coursework, equivalent in learning objectives and outcomes required in the program course
- Was completed within the past five years from a regionally accredited university
- Is transcripted with a grade of “B” or above
Coursework will be evaluated by the program director for transferability at the time of application. You may be required to provide a course syllabus or other supporting material to determine equivalency.
If you have any questions about the admissions process or requirements, please contact our admissions counselor, Melissa Hinrichs, at (949) 214-3277 or firstname.lastname@example.org.