Applicant must hold a valid bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution.
To complete your MAED Educational Administration with Preliminary Administrative Services Credential admission file you will need the following:
- Online application
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official copies of highest degree granting institution transcripts
- Cumulative GPA of 2.70 or better
- CBEST passage
- Valid California Teaching Credential
- Verification of Experience
*Documentation of teaching experience must be on the district or employing agency letterhead and signed by the superintendent, assistant superintendent, director of personnel, or director of human services.
International students, please complete PDF application.