Applicant must hold a valid bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution.
To complete your MAED Educational Administration with Preliminary Administrative Services Credential admission file you will need the following:
- Online application
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official copies of highest degree granting institution transcripts
- Cumulative GPA of 2.70 or better
- CBEST passage
- Valid California Teaching Credential
- Verification of Experience
*Documentation of teaching experience must be on the district or employing agency letterhead and signed by the superintendent, assistant superintendent, director of personnel, or director of human services.