Skip to Main Content

To file a complaint with the University, please complete this online form which will be submitted electronically to the Title IX Coordinator. You do not have to complete all of the questions, but we ask you to answer them to the best of your ability. You can also call the Office of Student Conduct to make arrangements for a representative to meet with you in person to make a verbal complaint.

Although the University cannot commit to keeping a complaint of discrimination confidential because of the University’s obligation to investigate the complaint, the University will use its best efforts not to disseminate information concerning the complaint beyond those who have a need to know. Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions regarding the process for filing or investigating complaints of discrimination, including sexual harassment.

Chief Title IX Coordinator
Megan C. Bouslaugh
Vice President of Student Affairs, Dean of Students
CSLD 101
[email protected]

A victim of discrimination or harassment is encouraged to use the University’s internal complaint process. Persons believing they have been discriminated against or harassed may seek assistance from government agencies such as the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the federal Department of Labor Office of Civil Rights, or the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (Inside California, contact the department toll-free at 800-884-1684; Sacramento area and out-side California 916-227-0551; TTY number 800-700-2320)

Incident Reporting Form

Back to top