What to Report
In general, any behavior that causes concern for a student’s well-being should be reported. This includes but is not limited to:
- Suicidal Ideations
- Substance Abuse
- Physical Health (harm to self, eating disorders, not sleeping, etc.)
- Mental Health Concerns (panic attacks, anxiety, depression, etc.)
- Poor Academic Performance
- Death of a Loved One
- Financial Hardships
- Relational Issues
- Family Crisis
- Sexual Assaults (Title IX Information)
- Pose a Potential Threat to CUI’s Community
- Overall Concerns About a Student’s Well-Being: behaviors that are outside of his/her typical patterns (i.e., student seems disengaged, no longer socializes with friend groups, never leaves their room).
ACC will respond as soon as possible to reports; however, the committee may not able to provide an immediate response to a concern. Call 911 or Campus Security if you feel threatened or an immediate response is needed.