The Office of Academic Advising
Summer and Fall 2020 Registration Instructions:
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO REGISTER FOR SPRING CLASSES. Registration for Summer and Fall 2020 begins on Sunday, April 5th. Your academic advisor will be sending you an email with the appropriate link and instructions for receiving your Alternate PIN. Please be sure to review your email regularly.
In light of the circumstances surrounding the pandemic of the Coronavirus and Concordia’s decision to move completely online for the Spring 2020 semester, our office is closed with services remaining remotely by email and online through April 1st.
- Access the Master Course Schedules
- Review My Degree Works in My Records(My Records, My Classes, My Student Records, My Degree Works)
- Review your Grad Plan in My Degree Works
- Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors and New Transfers, complete Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 on the online Course Plan Worksheet and email it to your advisor.
- Students studying abroad in Spring 2020 will complete advising over email (no appointment needed).
- Watch your EAGLES EMAIL for a link to the online form and instructions