The Office of Academic Advising
Summer and Fall 2020 Registration Instructions:
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO REGISTER FOR SPRING CLASSES. Registration for Summer and Fall 2020 begins on Sunday, April 5th. Your academic advisor will be sending you an email with the appropriate link to make an appointment and instructions for receiving your Alternate PIN. Please be sure to review your email regularly.
- Access the Master Course Schedules
- Review My Degree Works in My Records(My Records, My Classes, My Student Records, My Degree Works)
- Review your Grad Plan in My Degree Works
- Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors and New Transfers, complete Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 on the Course Plan Worksheet (save to your computer before filling out), PRINT off a copy and bring completed Course Plan Worksheet to advising appointment. Some returning students will be invited to complete online advising.
- Students studying abroad in Spring 2020 will complete advising over email (no appointment needed). Watch your EAGLES EMAIL for a link to the online form and instructions
All students must have completed the course plan worksheet.
Steps to Scheduling an appointment with you Academic Advisor
- Review the information below
- Click on your advisor’s name or “appointment” to schedule an appointment using You Can Book Me
- Select an appointment on your advisor’s calendar and enter all required fields
Shelly Flath - FRESHMEN, SENIORS & TRANSFERS
- All students are required to make an appointment to receive their Alternate PIN.
Roberto Marquez - FRESHMEN + SOPHOMORES
- All students will be required to schedule an appointment to obtain Alternate PIN
Brittany Neal - FRESHMEN, SENIORS + Returning TRANSFERS
- SENIORS + Returning TRANSFERS please see email from advisor with information on obtaining your Alternate PIN.
- All FRESHMEN will be required to schedule an appointment to obtain Alternate PIN
Jazlyn Ortuno - SOPHOMORES + JUNIORS
- All students, please see email from advisor with information on obtaining Alternate PIN
Ask an Advisor
You are welcome to email or call any of the Advisors, or stop by our offices in the Student Success Center, located across from the CU Arena (gym).
Shelly Flath – Assistant Director of Academic Advising (Seniors and Transfers)
Carmen Hervey – General Questions
Roberto Marquez – Associate Director of Student Success ( WINGS/JUMPSTART)
Brittany Neal – Director of Academic Advising (Seniors and Transfers)
Jazlyn Ortuno – Academic Advisor (Sophomore and Junior)