Tuition and Financial Aid
Let us help you find the answers. Our financial aid counselors will be happy to meet with you to evaluate your specific situation and discuss financial aid opportunities and strategies to obtain your B.A. degree. Concordia is well known for its individualized attention. We are here to help!
How to Apply for Financial Aid
Fall 2016 and Spring 2017
- Create an FSA ID at fsaid.ed.gov (students may link their old PIN to their new FSA ID log in).
- Complete the 2016-2017 Financial Aid Application
- Complete the 2016-2017 FAFSA or, for continuing students, the Renewal FAFSA online at www.fafsa.gov
- Use school code 013885
- Use the FAFSA ON THE WEB WORKSHEET as a guide before completing your information online
- California Residents Only, complete the CSAC GPA Verification Form (current recipients of a Cal Grant A or Cal Grant B do not need to complete this form. First time Transfer students need to complete the G-6 form to change schools, school code 020705). Must also submit 2016-2017 FAFSA no later than March 2.
Financial Aid Eligibility:
- Students are eligible for the Federal Direct Stafford loans:
- Freshmen are eligible for up to $5500 an academic year for dependent students and $9500 an academic year for independent students.
- Sophomores are eligible for up to $6500 an academic year for dependent students and $10,500 an academic year for independent students.
- Juniors and Seniors are eligible for up to $7500 an academic year for dependent students and $12,500 an academic year for independent students.
- Students who have a low EFC (based on FAFSA calculations) may be eligible for Pell Grants.
- Students who graduated from a California high school, applied by March 2nd, and were approved may receive the Cal Grant.
Awarding of Financial Aid and Electronic Award Notification
Once your financial aid package is completed, an Electronic Award notification will be sent to your Eagles email account. To review your award, you must log in to MyRecords using your Student ID number and your MyRecords login PIN*. Once you log in click on My Financial Aid, then My Overall Financial Aid Status then select the applicable academic year. Click on the highlighted Awarded, and then click on the tab Accept Award Offer. Your award will indicate the types and amounts of aid you are eligible to receive. Review your award carefully, click on what you accept and/or decline, then submit. If you are a first time Federal Direct Stafford Loan borrower at CUI, you will need to complete Online Entrance Counseling and electronically sign the Promissory Note. To learn more about Federal Direct Stafford Loans visit studentaid.ed.gov/types/loans, and information is also provided in your MyRecords account under Special Messages.
*Your temporary PIN is your birthday (MMDDYY). You will be prompted to change your PIN and enter a security question and answer. Your PIN must be exactly 6 characters and may contain both letters and numbers.
Although there is no specific deadline for Online Degree Program students, students should apply no later than 30 days prior to the end of the semester.
Tuition and Fees
Online Education Tuition
Fall '16 / Spring '17
|Application Fee (nonrefundable)
||$145* subject to change
||$145* subject to change
|Online Education - continuing students
|Online Education - new students
|MA in Health Care Administration
When a student maintains continuous enrollment the tuition will remain the same throughout the program. Tuition does not include the price of textbooks.