Office of the Registrar
Registration Transcripts Class Schedules Catalogs
The Registrar's Office is responsible for maintaining the academic records of the institution. We strive to provide prompt, courteous and accurate service. The office is happy to assist you with transcripts, course schedules, registration of classes, change of addresses and other record questions.
The Registrar's Office is located on the main floor of Grimm Hall in room 105. Our regular business hours are from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Hours may vary at different times of the semester. For holiday closures, please check the academic calendar.
Concordia University, Irvine is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Degree and Enrollment Verification
Concordia University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verification. If you are an employer or background screening firm requesting this information please visit www.degreeverify.org.
For information on voter registration, please visit the California Secretary of State Department at RegisterToVote.ca.gov.
Academic Calendars 2013 - 2014
Academic Calendars 2014 - 2015
- Traditional Undergraduate, MED and Credential
- Master of Arts in Education (MAED)
- Master of Arts in International Studies (MAIS)
- Master of Arts in Coaching and Athletic Administration (MCAA)
- Master of Arts in Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Liberal Arts (ALA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration & Leadership (BAL)
- Bachelor of Science in HealthCare Management (HCM)
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Psychology (IOP)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (All programs)