The Office of Academic Advising
Student success is the achievement of student learning outcomes within the framework of the University's mission; emphasizing learning, satisfaction, persistence, and graduation.
Welcome to Concordia! Academic Advisors will be enrolling you for the Fall 2014 semester. Please contact your Admissions Counselor for more information regarding this process. An Academic Advisor will be contacting you shortly via your Eagles Email
with more information regarding your schedule.
The Academic Advisors are in the process of updating graduation plans. Look for an updated graduation plan on your Eagles Email by the end of September.
If you have not yet registered for 2014/15, please review the registration steps below and contact your advisor as soon as possible.
* IMPORTANT: You can obtain your Alternate PIN even if you have holds.
- Sophomores and Transfers! You are invited to complete advising for registration through email. Watch your Eagles email for instructions. Email advising ends March 28th.
- Click here to make your appointment
- IMPORTANT: Complete Steps 1 through 3 EVEN IF YOU HAVE HOLDS.
- Go to MyRecords.
- Priority Dates:
- Seniors and Juniors: Sunday, April 6 @ 10:00 p.m.
- Sophomores: Monday, April 7 @ 10:00 p.m.
- Freshmen: Tuesday, April 8 @ 10:00 p.m.
Ask an Advisor
You are welcome to email or call any of the Advisors, or stop by our offices in the Student Success Center, located across from the CU Arena (gym).
Ivana Mladenovic – Academic Advisor (freshmen)
Hilary Falk – Academic Advisor (sophomores)
Jennifer Meyer – Associate Director of Academic Advising (transfers, seniors)
Tegan Thacker – Academic Advisor (juniors, seniors, transfers)
Dian Vieselmeyer – Dean of Student Success and Director of Academic Advising
Main Office – general questions (949) 214-3588