The Office of Academic Advising
Registration for 2014/15 is approaching! Academic Advisors are available to assist you through the registration process. Follow the steps below to register for Fall 2014 courses.
* IMPORTANT: You can obtain your Alternate PIN even if you have holds.
- Sophomores and Transfers! You are invited to complete advising for registration through email. Watch your Eagles email for instructions. Email advising ends March 28th.
- Click here to make your appointment
- IMPORTANT: Complete Steps 1 through 3 EVEN IF YOU HAVE HOLDS.
- Go to MyRecords.
- Priority Dates:
- Seniors and Juniors: Sunday, April 6 @ 10:00 pm
- Sophomores: Monday, April 7 @ 10:00 pm
- Freshmen: Tuesday, April 8 @ 10:00 pm
Ask an Advisor
You are welcome to email or call any of the Advisors, or stop by our offices in the Student Success Center, located across from the CU Arena (gym).
Hilary Falk – Academic Advisor (freshmen)
Jennifer Meyer – Associate Director of Academic Advising (transfers, seniors)
Angela Min – Academic Advisor (sophomores, juniors, seniors)
Tegan Thacker – Academic Advisor (juniors, seniors, transfers)
Dian Vieselmeyer – Dean of Student Success and Director of Academic Advising
Main Office – general questions (949) 214-3588