The Office of Academic Advising
Welcome to Concordia! Academic Advisors will be enrolling you for the spring 2014 semester. Please contact your Admissions Counselor for more information regarding this process. Further details will be sent to your Eagles Email once available.
Registration for Spring 2014 has begun. Academic Advisors are available to assist you through the registration process. Follow the steps below to register for Spring 2014 courses.
2. Meet with an Academic Advisor
- IMPORTANT: Complete Steps 1 through 3 EVEN IF YOU HAVE HOLDS.
- Go to MyRecords.
- Priority Dates:
- Seniors: Sunday, November 10th at 10:00 pm
- Juniors: Monday, November 11th at 10:00 pm
- Sophomores: Tuesday, November 12th at 10:00 pm
- Freshmen: Wednesday, November 13th at 10:00 pm
Ask an Advisor
You are welcome to email or call any of the Advisors, or stop by our offices in the Student Success Center, located across from the CU Arena (gym).
Hilary Falk – Academic Advisor (freshmen)
Jennifer Meyer – Associate Director of Academic Advising (transfers, seniors)
Angela Min – Academic Advisor (sophomores, juniors, seniors)
Tegan Thacker – Academic Advisor (juniors, seniors, transfers)
Dian Vieselmeyer – Dean of Student Success and Director of Academic Advising
Main Office – general questions (949) 214-3588