The Office of Academic Advising
Registration for FALL 2013 is approaching! Academic Advisors are available to assist you through the registration process. Advisors will be taking appointments March 4 through April 12.
Follow the 4 steps below to complete registration.
- ALL STUDENTS: Visit the Student Success Center and sign up for an appointment in Academic Advising.
- Sophomores and Transfers: You are invited to complete advising for registration over email. Watch your Eagle’s email for instructions.
- You will receive your PIN during your appointment with an Advisor.
IMPORTANT: Complete Steps 1 through 3 EVEN IF YOU HAVE HOLDS.
- Go to MyRecords.
- Priority Dates:
- Juniors/Seniors: 10:00 pm on Sunday, April 14
- Sophomores: 10:00 pm on Monday, April 15
- Freshmen: 10:00 pm on Tuesday, April 16
Grad Plans for Undergraduate Students
We are in the process of updating graduation plans. You will receive an updated plan before the end of February, sent to your Eagle's Email.
Ask an Advisor
You are welcome to email or call any of the Advisors, or stop by our offices in the Student Success Center, located across from the gym.
Dian "Mrs. V" Vieselmeyer