Organizational Psychology Adult Degree Program
Organizational Psychology is one of the most unique and versatile undergraduate degrees available. Concordia’s Org Psych degree prepares you to perform a wide variety of tasks, including studying worker attitudes and behavior, conducting leadership training, and evaluating companies. Organizational Psychologists are very valuable to their employers because they contribute to an organization’s success by improving the performance and well-being of its people.
The Organizational Psychology major is distinguished by its faculty, which is comprised of professionals who incorporate best business practices in their chosen fields and who are committed to helping you identify and achieve your academic and professional career goals.
- Opportunity. There are very few undergraduate Organizational Psychology programs. Concordia University, Irvine offers a unique opportunity for students seeking to complete their bachelor's degree and for those interested in working with people.
- Timely. The Org Psych program is an innovative two-year program for working professionals.
- Versatile. Organizational Psychology is about the human aspect of business and provides students with knowledge helpful for a wide variety of careers needing a bachelor’s degree, particularly in the areas of recruiting, human resources, general management, and organizational development.
- Convenient. Classes meet only one night a week with an hour or two online and three Saturday seminars a year.
- Relevant Instruction. Real-world classes taught by seasoned faculty that:
- Impact students' work immediately.
- Increase students’ employability.
- Prepare students for graduate school.
- Faculty Mentors. All faculty members are Christian and understand their role as both teachers and mentors.
- Peaceful Southern CA Location. Conveniently located in the beautiful Turtle Rock hills of Irvine, just off the 405 freeway.
- Christian Values. We’re a Lutheran Christian university, which gives us a rich understanding that God gifts people for their professional calling.