Organizational Psychology is one of the most unique and versatile degrees available today. Concordia University offers Southern California's only Bachelor of Science in Organizational Psychology specifically designed for working professionals. You will be prepared to maximize workplace productivity by motivating and engaging employees, developing leaders, building effective teams, creating dynamic organizational cultures, and measuring effectiveness and efficiency. You will not only be prepared, but you will also be in demand. The U.S. Department of Labor projects a 53% growth in Organizational Psychology related careers. Organizations are not becoming less complex—are you ready for the challenge?
- Opportunity. Concordia University Irvine offers Southern California's only Bachelor of Science in Organizational Psychology specifically designed for working professionals. This is a unique opportunity if you are wishing to complete your baccalaureate degree and expand your career options.
- Timeliness. Our innovative 18-month program is ideal for busy working professionals.
- Versatility. Org Psych prepares you for a variety of careers requiring a bachelor's degree, such as management, training and development, organization development, human resources, recruiting, and consulting.
- Convenience. We offer blended (face-to-face classes with online components) and fully online offerings. Each course is only five weeks in length.
- Relevance. Classes are taught by scholar-practitioners who design curriculum that includes real-world application to prepare you for graduate school and enhance your employability.
- Investment. More affordable than many would think and qualifies for most employer funded tuition reimbursement programs.
For more information about Concordia University Irvine's Organizational Psychology degree completion program, please fill out our inquiry form or contact our admissions counselor, Aubrey Stelzner, at (949) 214-3611 or [email protected].