Business Administration and Leadership Adult Degree Program
The Business Administration and Leadership (BAL) program positions graduates for success in today’s competitive business world. More than ever, businesses need adaptable leaders who deliver results in dynamic and challenging environments. Our 19-month program will equip you not only with your bachelor’s degree, but with the knowledge and skills needed to tackle tomorrow’s toughest business demands.
- Flexible. Face-to-face and fully online class options to help you balance school, work, and life.
- Faculty of Professionals. Our instructors are driven by sharing their career success and are passionate about mentoring future business leaders.
- Efficient. Go from an AA to a bachelor's degree in 19 months while continuing your career path.
- Knowledge that Matters. Classes are taught by business experts, so you will benefit from their industry knowledge and experience in each of your courses.
- Christian Values. As a Lutheran university, we are committed to helping you develop the gifts that God has given you for your professional callings.
For more information about the Business Administration & Leadership Adult Degree Program, please fill out our inquiry form or contact our admissions counselor, Taylor Sirna, at [email protected] or (949) 214-3615.