Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration & Leadership for Adult Students
The Business Administration and Leadership (BAL) program curriculum is designed to be relevant to business professionals. Classes are taught by Christian professionals, including full time Concordia faculty and industry leaders. As a result, students benefit from both depth of knowledge and in-the-field expertise, which makes for an academically rigorous yet practical bachelor's degree that is relevant to today's dynamic business world.
One of our adjunct professors and alumnus summarizes the Concordia advantage with these words:
"Concordia's educational environment cultivates leadership by taking a real-world approach. The instructors are proven professionals in their fields. They stimulate innovation and critical thinking and challenge students to apply concepts and theories in the workplace. The knowledge I gained at Concordia provided a strong foundation for success in a global business environment."
Manager of Operations, Mitsubishi Motors of North America
Adjunct Professor, School of Business and Professional Studies
- Efficient. Your time is valuable. Go from an AA to a Bachelor's Degree in 19 months while continuing your career path.
- Online and On-site. Our hybrid approach combines face-to-face with online instruction, making it easier to balance work and school.
- Dynamic Major Courses. Adult Bachelor's Degree Program classes are taught by "practitioner" instructors, so you won't leave with just a diploma - you'll graduate with new knowledge and skills that you can immediately put to use.
- Faculty of Professionals. Our Business Administration and Leadership instructors are driven by personal experience.
- Relevant Instruction. Curriculum is relevant to professionals to help students make good, strategic decisions in the workplace.
- Faculty Mentors. Your faculty members will be Christian and they will understand their role as both teachers and mentors.
- Peaceful Location. Get your degree on a beautiful Southern California university campus rather than an office building.
- Christian Values. We're a Lutheran Christian university, which gives us a rich understanding that God gifts people for their professional calling.