Business Administration and Leadership Adult Degree Program
The Business Administration and Leadership (BAL) program curriculum is designed to be relevant to business professionals. Classes are taught by Christian professionals, including full-time Concordia faculty and industry leaders. As a result, you will benefit from both depth of knowledge and in-the-field expertise, which makes for an academically rigorous yet practical bachelor's degree that is relevant to today's dynamic business world.
- Efficient. Your time is valuable. Go from an AA to a Bachelor's Degree in 19 months while continuing your career path.
- Relevant Instruction. Curriculum is relevant to professionals to help students make good, strategic decisions in the workplace.
- Online and On-site. Our hybrid approach combines face-to-face with online instruction, making it easier to balance work and school.
- Dynamic Major Courses. Adult Bachelor's Degree Program classes are taught by "practitioner" instructors, so you won't leave with just a diploma - you'll graduate with new knowledge and skills that you can immediately put to use.
- Faculty of Professionals. Our Business Administration and Leadership instructors are driven by personal experience.
- Faculty Mentors. Your faculty members will be Christian and they will understand their role as both teachers and mentors.
- Peaceful Location. Get your degree on a beautiful Southern California university campus rather than an office building.
- Christian Values. We're a Lutheran Christian university, which gives us a rich understanding that God gifts people for their professional calling.
For more information about the Business Administration & Leadership Adult Degree Program, please fill out our inquiry form or contact our admissions counselor, Taylor Sirna, at [email protected] or (949) 214-3615.