The Master's in Executive Coaching and Consulting will take between 1 year and 19 months for a total of 33 credits. Students will take one or two 7-week courses at a time. Learning activities will involve approximately 12 to 15 hours of the student’s time investment each week. It is suggested that students working full time take only one course at a time.
Through successful completion of the Masters of Arts program, participants will earn 163 hours of coach-specific training and mentor coaching required for the International Coaching Federation’s (ICF) Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential.
- EXCC 600: Personal Development Skills Process Group (3 units)
- EXCC 602: Building Healthy Culture and Performance (3 units)
- EXCC 604: Leading Change and Motivation (3 units)
- EXCC 612: Executive Coaching and Character Development (3 units)
- EXCC 613: Developing the Executive Coaching Relationship (3 units)
- EXCC 614: Advanced Executive Coaching (3 units)
- EXCC 603: Mindful Leadership, Neuroscience, and Emotional Intelligence (3 units)
- EXCC 616: Presentation and Training Skills (1 unit)
- EXCC 617: Consulting Skills (3 units)
- EXCC 618: Practicum: Executive Coaching and Consulting I (1 unit)
- EXCC 619: Practicum: Executive Coaching and Consulting II (1 unit)
- EXCC 620: Executive Coaching and Consulting Capstone (3 units)
Elective Courses - Choose one course
- EXCC 607: Group Coaching (3 units)
- ORGL 615: Servant Leadership (3 units)
- ORGL 605: Team Building, Conflict Management (3 units)
- ORGL 616: Essential Communication Strategies (3 units)
- ORGL 611: Effective Strategy and Execution (3 units)
For course descriptions, please see the Academic Catalog.
All courses are conducted in English.