Borrowing From Other Libraries
The Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service offers students, faculty, and staff access to materials that are not currently held by Concordia University Library. The processing time usually takes 1-5 days for articles requests and 1-2 weeks for book requests.
**For updated services during COVID-19, please see our LibGuide.
How to place an Interlibrary Loan Request:
For books and journal articles:
- Use OneSearch to determine if the Library already owns the book or journal article that you need.
- Remember to put quotes around the title of the book or journal article. (Note: the screenshots show an example of a book search by title).
- Next, click on the title of the book or journal article.
- Click on "Request Item through Interlibrary Loan."
- Fill out the following fields: First Name, Last Name, E#, Eagle's Email Address, Service Type (choose either: Book/Media Loan or Article - Copy), and click Submit.
- You will get a requestID when you submit the request. Save this for tracking purposes.
If you have any questions or need more information regarding this service, please call the library at 949-214-3090 or email [email protected].
View the ILL Policy for more information and official policies on this service.