Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Offering one of the most distinctive MBA programs in California, Concordia University Irvine is here to help prepare and equip you for your career path, wherever it leads.
- Business Practice-Focused, Not Management-Focused. There are plenty of MBA programs in California that specialize in management theory and practice. Our MBA program focuses on the practical side of business necessary to build a business or a business unit, without ignoring important management theory.
- Affordable. The Concordia MBA is priced at $940 per unit or $37,600 for the 40-unit program. This is a fraction of the cost of other campus-based and private MBA programs—and Concordia has no GMAT requirement, which saves you both time and money. Our focus on business practice and our faculty of business professionals help us offer a very competitive tuition rate—and we don’t believe that the GMAT is the best predictor of emerging business professionals.
- Design Your Own MBA. The MBA program offers face-to-face classes with a blend of technology. Our curriculum is highly-personalized and highly customizable, designed to allow you to focus on what is most relevant to your career and interests. After five core courses that all of our students take, you can choose from a wide variety of elective courses to design a curriculum custom-fit for your skills and passions.
- Faculty of Professionals. With the benefit of small class sizes, our students learn how business is done by the people actually doing it. Concordia MBA professors teach from experience. When they're not in the classroom, many are running successful businesses of their own. Whether you want to advance in an established organization or start your own, you'll learn how to make it happen from instructors who are dedicated to helping students explore and refine their talents.
- Quality Assurance. The Concordia School of Business chose to voluntarily undergo a rigorous process with IACBE to evaluate the effectiveness of our business programs resulting in Concordia University Irvine receiving IACBE accreditation through June 2023. You can be assured that at Concordia, our goal is your academic and occupational success.
- Convenient. Through in-person evening courses, you can complete the 40 unit program in 10 months while you work. And because we do not require the GMAT, you can get started in the program sooner.
- Professional Calling. As a Lutheran Christian university, we understand God’s gifting of individuals to fulfill their professional calling. Our MBA courses are taught by Christian faculty and business professionals who desire to foster emerging talent.
- Strategic and Beautiful Location. We offer our MBA program on our beautiful campus located in Irvine, California, and close to the 405. You will take your courses on our university campus, not in an office building.
Getting Started in Concordia's MBA Program
If the Concordia MBA Program at our California campus interests you, please complete our form to request more information or download our MBA Brochure. We also invite you to schedule a visit to one of our many events held on campus throughout the year: from Info Sessions to Luncheon Speaker Series and Mixer Events, they are all great opportunities to get to know Concordia at your own pace. For any further questions, you may also directly contact our MBA admissions Team, by phone 949-214-3620 or by email at email@example.com. Alternatively, you may be interested in one of our other business program options.