Admissions Requirements Apply Now
RN to BSN Required Supporting Documentation
The RN to BSN program admits students three (3) times per year: Fall, Spring and Summer. Firm application deadlines are not set at this time. However, applicants are strongly encouraged to submit all required application documents at least six (6) weeks prior to intended start date. Please contact the RN to BSN Admission Counselor for more information.
- RN to BSN applicants must have completed an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) from a regionally accredited institution with the exception of Dual Enrollment students.
- Applicants must hold a current unrestricted RN license from the state of California with the exception of dual enrollment students.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Prerequisite courses must be at least 4 units with a laboratory component and completed with a grade of a “C” or better. Online science classes with online/virtual laboratories will not be accepted.
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Submit an application to the RN to BSN program which can be found, along with required forms, on this page.
Nursing Admissions Contacts