MSN Application Requirements
The prospective candidate submits the following program admission documents to the admissions counselor for the MSN Program:
- MSN Program Application Checklist
- Complete a Graduate Application for Admission
- A $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Graduate from an accredited Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree program with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Official transcripts should reflect completion of nursing research, statistics, health assessment, and pathophysiology with a grade of “C” or better.
- Copy of current unrestricted registered nursing license from their state of residence
- Letter of intent with a written two page essay of personal, professional and educational goals for becoming a nurse educator and/or nurse leader.
- Résumé showing recent registered nursing experience.
- Minimum of two professional Letters of Recommendation
Concordia University Irvine, Attn: Melissa Hinrichs Tara Prater , 1530 Concordia West, Irvine, CA 92612
Park Place Campus, Attn: Melissa Hinrichs, Tara Prater , 3337 Michelson Suite 650, Irvine, CA 92612
Excellence in Nursing Scholarship
You’ve worked hard as a nurse. Let us help you attain the next level of education.
Concordia University Irvine will give you a scholarship totaling $4000 towards your MSN degree when you maintain consistent enrollment. This amount will be distributed over 5 terms (14 courses) in the program.
For more information about this scholarship, please call us at (949) 214-3280.