Applications for the Ph.D. in Counselor Education & Supervision can be submitted online. Each application will be individually reviewed. For any questions regarding the application requirements or admissions process, please complete our inquiry form or contact your admissions counselor, Patty Hunt, at (949) 214-3362 or email@example.com.
- Master's degree in Counseling from a CACREP-accredited program and/or regionally accredited institution
- CACREP-equivalent master's level core courses must be completed at time of acceptance, or additional coursework may be required upon admission.
- Non-CACREP accredited courses will not be considered for transfer.
- GRE (within past 5 years)
- Transcripts from all graduate-level coursework
- Professional experience and licensure (or license eligible) in counseling
- Letter of Intent / Statement of Goals
- Writing sample: APA format; no more than 10 pages; may be from previous master's-level work
- Interview required prior to admission
- Application fee: $50 (nonrefundable)