Conditions of Entry: By entering File Your FAFSA! (the “Sweepstakes”) and accepting the terms herein, you agree to be bound by the following rule (“Rules”), which constitute a binding agreement between you, on one hand, and Concordia University Irvine (“Sponsor”), on the other. These Rules apply only to the Sweepstakes and not to any other sweepstakes or contest sponsored by Sponsor.
How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes begins October 15th, 2018 and ends on January 16th, 2019 (“Period”). Currently attending undergraduates can enter their names into the contest a few different ways.
- Students can share on their social media accounts that they’ve completed their 2019-2020 FAFSA, using the hashtag #cuifafsacontest.
- Students who attend a FAFSA workshop will be given the opportunity to place their name into the contest.
- Students can also be placed into the contest by filling out a financial aid worksheet both online and at the financial aid office during posted hours for the contest.
Students are limited to one entry per the three different ways of entry.
Eligibility: This sweepstakes is open to all registered, in good standing, Concordia University Irvine currently attending undergraduate students. Sweepstakes requires a valid Concordia University Irvine email, public Facebook, public Twitter, or public Instagram account for the Sweepstakes in order to participate.
All photos and videos are subject to approval and may NOT contain:
- Copyright materials with the exception of Concordia University Irvine logos.
- Profanity or derogatory images
- Obscenity, explicit material, nudity, profanity, graphic violence, calls or incitement to violence, content or images that could be considered abusive, inflammatory, denigrating, or disrespectful to groups, individuals or institutions.
- Judging Criteria: Once a month (November 16th, 2018; December 16th, 2018 & January 16th, 2019) all eligible entries will be put into a drawing. The winner will be randomly drawn and announced on social media and notified by email.
- Prizes: Each monthly drawing will have 1 winner of a $25 Amazon gift card (total of 3 prizes).
- Drawing and Notification: At the end of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions will be final, will select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential Winner(s) will be announced and/or contacted by email and through social media. If the potential Winner(s) cannot be contacted within five (5) business days after the first attempt to contact him/her, if he/she fails to confirm the winning entry within the required time period, or if he/she is otherwise ineligible to receive the prize, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place from all remaining entries received. Such process will be repeated until all Winner(s) are found and the prize(s) are accepted.
- General: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Pinterest, Instagram, Amazon or any other social media networking site. You are providing your information to Concordia University Irvine and to Twitter, Instagram or any other social media sites. By submitting your entry to Concordia University Irvine’s official Sweepstakes, you are giving Concordia University Irvine permission to use all submitted photos,posts and videos for future promotional media. These rules may be subject to change.