Important Notice: Degrees will post 4-6 weeks after semester ends.
You may obtain unofficial transcripts by logging into your Concordia My Records account.
We are pleased to offer eTranscripts, a certified .PDF delivered version of your transcript that is retrieved through the secure National Student Clearinghouse (NCH). Payment for your transcript request will be processed through NCH and your order will be fulfilled by the CUI Registrar’s Office.
Once ordered, updates regarding your order status can be received by email or text (carrier data charges may apply) or you may also track your order online through the NCH website.
Hold for Degree/Grades
If you order your transcript and select hold for degree or hold for grades, your order will be held until your degree/grades are posted for that term.
Transcripts will not be released if you have holds on your student account. You will be notified via email or text if a hold exists. This message will tell you whom to contact to get the hold removed.
Do you have documents to include with your official transcript?
You may upload up to 3 attachments with your order. The system can only accept the following upload formats: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, tif, tiff, bmp, eps, ai, pdf, zip, doc and docx. AMCAS and LSAC account numbers are entered during the order process and there is no need to upload as attachments.
Your signed consent may be required to fulfill your transcript order. For your convenience, a consent form will be generated for your order that you can approve instantly online or return via fax, mail, or as a scanned email attachment.
Should you choose Electronic PDF delivery, you should first verify that the recipient is willing to accept your transcript via this delivery method. ?It is n?ot? intended to be sent to yourself as you cannot forward the transcript to third parties as an official transcript.
Delivery Options, Processing Time, and Fees
Please Note: Electronic PDF transcripts are not available to students who were enrolled prior to Fall 2000.
- Electronic PDF:? Transcripts are delivered electronically to the specified recipient’s email address.
- Processing Time: Same day
- Fee: $10 for each transcript order
- Mail/United States?: Transcripts are printed on paper and mailed in a sealed envelope.
- Processing Time: Mailed within 2-3 days, typical delivery time 7-10 days after mailing
- Fee: $10 for one transcript order, $2 for each additional order to the same address
- Rush - FedEx/United States: ? Transcripts are printed and sent FedEx overnight
- Processing Time: Printed same day and sent FedEx overnight, typical delivery in 1-2 days if ordered before noon
- Fee: $35 for one transcript order, $2 for each additional order to the same address
- Hold for Pickup?: Transcripts are printed, sealed, and held for pick up at the Registrar’s Office on the main campus.
- Processing Time: Printed and ready for pickup in 2-3 days.
- Fee: $10 for each transcript order, $2 for each additional order to the same address
- FedEx/International: Sent via FedEx only
- Processing Time: Printed same day and sent Priority FedEx, typical delivery in 2-3 days
- Fee: $40 for one transcript order, $2 for each additional order to the same address