Financial Aid Offer (MYRECORDS)
An Email will be sent to your Eagles email once your Financial Aid Offer letter is ready to view.
- Click here to go to MYRECORDS.
- MyRecords now uses the same credentials as your campus email, blackboard and other institution services. You will now use one password for all your CUI accounts.
- Make sure that when bookmarking MyRecords the link is as follows: https://myrecords.cui.edu
- Bookmarking normally will add extra text to the url so in order to avoid this you will need to bookmark it through bookmark manager. For information on how to bookmark using bookmark manager please see the following knowledge base article.
- If you run into any issues with error pages when trying to navigate to MyRecords try clearing the cache. For information on how to clear the cache please see the following knowledge base article.
- If you have any questions or need help please don't hesitate to contact our helpdesk by emailing [email protected] or by calling our office at 949-214-3175. Thank you!
Accessing Your Offer:
- The financial aid menu will allow you to review the status of your financial aid and check the status of missing document requirements and review loans.
- Click on My Financial Aid: The instructions below will allow you to review any unsatisfied student requirements for the aid year, your COA-cost of attendance, and your offered financial aid.
- My Overall Status of Financial Aid: To view your financial aid offer, select the aid year and submit.
- To view your unsatisfied student requirements (missing document(s), click the highlighted link student requirements. If it is not highlighted you do not have unsatisfied document(s).
- To view your estimated cost of attendance; click the highlighted link 'cost of attendance'.
- To view your financial aid offer; click the highlighted link 'awarded'; then click on the tab 'Terms and Conditions’. Your Financial Aid offer will be available after reviewing and accepting the terms and conditions.
- My Student Bill: Review financial aid holds and review your student bill information by term.
If you are locked out of the system, please contact the Registrar's Office at (949) 214-3079.