K-12 public and private school administrators, teachers, and counselors.
- Each school is encouraged to send three members of their staff including the principal and/or assistant principal
- Enrollment will be limited to the first 20 schools to register
Concordia University’s Servant Leadership Institute is sponsoring five days of professional development for teams of educators from 20 schools across the nation to acquire insights on how to become exemplary leaders of character with specific skills to create positive school cultures where students thrive.
The Educator Leadership Academy begins with three days of professional development training with seminar sessions, networking, a symposium, and time to connect with leadership coaches and fellow colleagues.
- Friday, May 19, 2023 (4:30 pm - 8:00 pm)
- Saturday, May 20, 2023 (8:00 am - 7:00 pm)
- Sunday, May 21, 2023 (8:00 am - 2:15 pm)
The Academy reconvenes in February with follow-up debriefing and additional leadership seminars with options to attend on our campus or virtually.
February dates are tentative:
- Friday, February 9, 2024 (8:00 am - 4:00 pm)
- Saturday, February 10, 2024 (8:00 am - 2:30 pm)
Concordia University Irvine’s beautiful campus (Orange County, CA)
1530 Concordia West
Irvine, CA 92612
View Campus Tour