The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 requires that all transcripts requests be in writing, signed, and dated by the person to whom the record belongs. You can assist us in giving speedy, accurate service by providing the following information:
- Full Name as it appears on your record (please include your maiden name, if married)
- Social Security Number/Student Number
- First Term and Last Term Attended
- Address to which the transcript is to be mailed
- Your Return Address and Telephone Number in the event we need to contact you
- Signature (we will not process your transcript request without your signature) and date of your request
Office of the Registrar
1530 Concordia West
Irvine, CA 92612
Or fax it:
Or you may use the Transcript Request form.
Questions? Call (949) 214-3081.
- Standard Service (7 to 10 working days) is $5.00 for the first copy, $2.00 for each additional copy.
- Rush Service (processed within 24 hours of request receipt) is $15.00 plus cost of transcripts.
- All transcripts are mailed via US Postal Service. If you require overnight service, the cost of that service will be added to the above fees. Example: FedEx, 1 copy, plus rush service is $25.55 (FedEx) + $5.00 (cost of transcript) + $15.00 (rush fee) = $45.55
Payment must accompany your request. Make money order or check payable to Concordia University. Credit cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
Please Note: University policy prohibits issuing transcripts to any student indebted to the University. The issuance of partial transcripts is also strictly prohibited.