Dana C. Clark, Esq., BA, JD
Dana C. Clark is a lifetime resident of Orange County. He graduated from Point Loma College in San Diego, California with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in History and Political Science. Thereafter he graduated with a Juris Doctorate Degree from Western State University College of Law in Fullerton, California. He has been an attorney engaged in general civil litigation and appeals for over 21 years in Orange County. He also serves as a Temporary Judge and Arbitrator for the Orange County Superior Court.
In addition to being engaged in his active law practice at Mains & Clark, Attorneys at Law, A Professional Law Corporation in Santa Ana, California he also serves on the Board of Directors for the Orange County Legal Education Foundation, has been an Adjunct Professor of Law at Western State University College of Law at the Fullerton and Irvine campuses, and is currently an Adjunct Professor of Law at Trinity Law School in Santa Ana. Last year he was voted Professor of the Year by the Associated Student Body at Trinity Law School for the 2008-2009 academic year.
At Concordia University, Mr. Clark is an Adjunct Professor teaching Business Law. He also serves his congregation at St. John's Lutheran Church in Orange, California as a member of the Council of Elders.
- J.D. College of Law -- Western State University, 1985
- B.A. History/Political Science -- Point Loma University, 1979
Continuing Legal Education Courses including:
- Graduate of Orange County Bar Association College of Trial Advocacy
- Graduate of Alternative Dispute Resolution, Judicial Artitration and Mediation Services, May, 1990
- Certified as an Arbitrator, Orange County Superior Court
- Certified, Temporary Judge, Orange County Superior Court
Courses taught at Western State University, College of Law
- Products Liability
- Legal Writing
Courses taught at Trinity Law School
- Ethics and the Profession
- Inter Alia
Cordet, Preston and Becker; Recent California Descisions Impacting Landowner Tort Liability, Western State Universtiy, College of Law, Law Review, 1985.
In the Vice at a Price - The Adverse Effect and the Competing Interests of the California Trial Court Delay Act and the Extended Notice Periods for Motions for Summary Judgement and Summary Adjudication of Issues, Trinity Law School Review, 2007.
Professional Involvement and Accomplishments
- The American Bar Association
- The California Bar Association
- The Orange County Bar Association
- Licensed to Practice Law Before:
All California State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Southern Dist., Calif.
- U.S. District Court, Central Dist., Calif.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern Dist., Calif.
- U.S. District Court, Northern Dist., Calif.
- U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Military Appeals
- Judge Pro Tem, Orange County Superior Court
- Temporary Judge, Orange County Superior Judge
- Arbitrator, Orange County Superior Court
- Board of Directors, Orange County Legal Education Foundation
General Civil Litigation and Appeals including:
- Bodily Injury
- Adjacent, subjacent and sublateral support
- Title Insurance
- Products Liability
- Invasion of Privacy
- Wrongful Death
- Negligent Security
- Landlord Tenant Law
- Estate Planning
Special Interests and Activites
Scuba diving, raquetball, reading
Courses Taught at Concordia
BAL 306 - Business Law