Concordia University, Irvine
The alumni office was established in 1984 to enhance the relationship between Concordia University and its alumni, thereby encouraging excellence in our graduates.
To encourage and promote alumni participation in the Concordia community through service and leadership, and to facilitate the lifelong role each has as stewards of Concordia University, Irvine.
Four Main Goals of the Alumni Office
- Strengthen the bond between Concordia University and its alumni community.
- Assist in the organization and development of continuous and effective programs of action to promote the welfare of the University and its alumni.
- Contribute to the growth and development of the facilities and educational programs of the University.
- Assist the University in the area of finance, student recruitment, and promotion.
The primary role of the alumni office is to provide a clear vision of the importance of alumni to the mission of the University and to develop, sustain and expand opportunities for alumni. The alumni office also fosters and strengthens the intellectual and spiritual connections to the Concordia community, and provides all alumni with a range of programs and services that will engage them with the University and with each other.
Five Areas of Service
- Career and Life Networking
- Events and Activities
- Concordia University Irvine Image Enhancement
- Resource Development: time, talent, and treasures
Director of Alumni & Family Relations
Office of Alumni Relations
1530 Concordia West
Irvine, CA 92612