Raul Casillas, B.S.
Raul Casillas is an energetic, capable leader with global, cross-functional experience in manufacturing, distribution and sales including OEM, Automotive Aftermarket and Nutritional Supplements industries: Raul has spent much of his career in the consumer electronics industry, at such companies as Apple Computer, Alps Electric, United Plastics Group, Spectre Performance and Amway/Nutrilite. He has rotated through multiple leadership roles, including procurement, manufacturing, operations management, business development and sales.
Bachelor of Science, Organizational Behavior -- University of San Francisco, Orange, CA
- Member, Professional Coaches and Mentor Association, 2007-2008
- Member, National Association of Purchasing Managers, 1983-2000
- International Committee, District Chair, two terms (1989-90)
- Certified Purchasing Manager, 1995-2000
Fluent in Spanish
- Leadership and talent development
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Organizational development
- Strategic Planning and Business development
- Global sourcing and Supplier development
- Operations and Cross functional leadership
- Lean practices
Married, three children, cycling, scuba diving, camping