What to Expect
- Campus Tour: Take a 60-minute walking tour of our beautiful Irvine campus.
- Information Session with an Admissions Counselor: Meet an admissions counselor who will provide you and your family with in-depth information on the admissions process, academic programs, student services, and financial aid.
- Attend Chapel: Experience a 20-minute spiritual boost to your day! Offered every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 10:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m. (morning tours only).
- Attend a Class: We require at least two weeks’ notice.
- Meet with a Faculty Member: Learn more about our nationally recognized academic programs. We require at least two weeks’ notice.
- Lunch in the Student Union: Enjoy a delicious meal prepared by well-known catering and restaurant company, Bon Appétit.
- Experience a Live Class: Be an Eagle for a day, and experience sitting in on a live class within your intended program. We require at least two weeks’ notice.
- Meet with a Coach: Prospective athletes are encouraged to contact the athletic coaches directly to set up a one-on-one meeting.
- Meet with a Music Director: If you are interested in participating in a music ensemble, please contact the music department to set up a brief meeting with a music director.
We welcome large groups for special visits. If you are a teacher, counselor, coordinator, D.C.E., pastor or youth leader of a youth group, high school (i.e. AVID), please contact the Admissions Office by phone at 949.214.3010 so we can make group arrangements.
Admissions Office Hours
Monday-Friday 8:00a.m. - 4:30p.m.
Around Orange County - Things to Do
Outdoor Activities, Entertainment, Food, Shopping, & Local Events
Hotel and Travel Information
Get directions and places to stay during your visit