Athletic Training Program Goals
Students who successfully complete the Athletic Training Program will be able to:
- Provide students with the knowledge and skills to perform competent and effective practices in their roles as athletic trainers.
- Model Christian leadership principles for students to emulate as they practice their skills of aiding injured student-athletes.
- Provide students with opportunities to use rehabilitation protocols by critically evaluating and treating injured athletes.
- Give students opportunities to communicate and interact with medical professionals.
- Encourage students to take different perspectives into consideration while learning within a clinical setting.
- Challenge students to make informed decisions and apply ethical standards when treating athletes.
- Expect students to apply the most current and effective practices in the field of athletic training.