Majors & Career Planning
- Your career choices will not be limited by the major you select. Match your interests and values and the journey will be fulfilling.
- Most students change their major at least once before graduation. During the first two years, many students are still learning about their interests and need more classes and experience before deciding.
- Studies have shown that students who declare a major by their sophomore year in college have an increased probability of graduation.
Deciding on a Major
Concordia University's Catalog
- Browse through the different majors, minors, and program descriptions
- Meet the professors that develop and deliver the courses
- Ask them what characteristics a successful student in that major typically demonstrates
What Do You Want To Do For A Living?
- Consider choosing a Major
What Can I Do with This Major?
- Keep in mind your interests, skills, and values as you consider each option
What Can I Do with a Liberal Arts Degree?