Make an Appointment
- Go to WCONLINE
- If you have not already done so, register with the system by clicking on "Click here to register."
- Log in to the system using your Concordia email and a password of your choosing.
- Click the drop down menu at the top to schedule an appointment with a core peer or subject tutor.
- Select a date and time for your appointment. Click on the appointment box you'd like. Available times are in white (up to 10 students can sign up for one appointment slot).
- Fill out the registration form.
- Save your appointment.
- To find the tutoring location, view the Core Peer Tutoring Room Schedule, Core Math Tutoring Room Schedule, Subject Tutoring Room Schedule or the Adult Program Tutoring Room Schedule .
If you need to cancel an appointment, log in to WCONLINE, click on your scheduled appointment. Scroll to the bottom and click cancel appointment. If you have questions about cancelling, please email Sharon Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949-214-3036 from 8am-4:30pm. Cancellations must be made a minimum of 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. Cancellations made after 24 hours or on the same day will be considered a "no show".
If you schedule an appointment but do not arrive, you will be considered a "no show." If you have two "no shows" in one semester, you will be unable to schedule appointments in advance, unless cleared by the Director of Tutoring Services.
We look forward to working with you this year! Thank you!
Request an Off-Schedule Tutoring Appointment
If you would like to request tutoring at a time not posted on the schedule please complete the Request Form. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request but we will do our best.