Housing & COVID-19
What additional items should students bring to campus to be prepared for COVID-19 related requirements?
- We are asking students to bring 3-4 washable cloth face coverings (or a face shield), a thermometer, and cleaning/disinfecting supplies for their room.
- Students will receive instruction on how to properly clean and sanitize personal and shared spaces. Students are expected to disinfect bathroom surfaces, handles, doorknobs, etc. on their own at least daily.
- CUI will continue to clean residence hall lounges, common bathrooms, and laundry rooms daily.
- Guests in rooms. Until further notice, guests (both on campus and off-campus guests) are not allowed in the residence halls, only suitemates are allowed in rooms. This policy will be reevaluated as the semester continues.
- Off-campus guests will not be allowed on campus for the first 30 days of the fall academic semester. Further guidance will be provided in September. Off-campus food delivery service will be allowed.